The following general policies are applicable to the CSC Web Site.
- The Web Site is primarily for information that is applicable to the entire Association membership and is not for specific individual or team promotion.
- All information published on the Web Site will be defined as public.
- Please notify the site administrator (see Web Contact, below) to remove any personal information (name, phone number, email address, etc.).
- The CSC Web Site may publish individual names or phone numbers that are already available in the public domain such as newspaper articles or other public web sites.
- Information submitted for publication will usually need to be approved by the CSC Board. Details for this process are being developed.
- Although every effort has been made to keep the information on this site current and correct, errors may occur and Cascade Soccer Club is not responsible for any misunderstanding or confusion that may arise as a result of reviewing any information on the Web Site. Please contact CSC (see Contact Us, below) if you have any questions, comments, or corrections.